Zuzanna Remiorz was born in 1997 in Rydultowy. She started to learn the violin at the K. and A. Szafranków State Primary Music School in Rybnik with Justyna Dzierbicka- Przeliorz MA and Izabela Klapuch in September 2004. Then, in 2010, she went to the State Secondary Music School in Rybnik, where she studied with Renata Mielimąka MA. In 2015 she graduated at the Henryk Wieniawski Secondary Music School in Poznan. Currently she studies violin at the I. J. Paderewski School of Music in Poznan with Prof. Marcin Baranowski and his assistant Joanna Kreft.
She won prizes at the following competitions:
- 3rd Prize at the Polish Festival of Young Talents, 2012
- Honourable Mention at the Polish Forum of Young Instrumentalists, Rybnik 2012
- 3rd Prize at the Polish Festival of Young Talents, 2013
- Honourable Mention at the International Violin Competition, Cieszyn 2014
- 2nd Prize at All Polish Competition, Sierpc 2015
- 3rdPrize at the IV National Competition for String Instruments, Elblag 2015
She participated in masterclasses in Lancut, Zychlin, Pulawy, Inowroclaw. In the years 2010 and 2015, she received the City Mayor Award. She was also awarded a scholarship by the Marshall of the Silesian Province. In 2013 and 2015 she performed as a soloist with a Szafranki’s Orchestra in Rybnik.