Stanislaw started to learn the violin at the age of 7 and,from the age of 9, his teacher was Andrzej Woznica: initially at the Primary State Music School in Olesnica, and then at the Karol Szymanowski Comprehensive Secondary Music School Wroclaw. In 2008 he started to work withProf.MarcinBaranowski at the Prof. Jadwiga Kaliszewska Comprehensive Secondary Music School in Poznan, and later at the Poznan School of Music, which he graduated with honours in 2015. Upon completion of his studies, he passed the qualifying exam to become the 2nd violin leader at the SinfoniaVarsovia orchestra.
Already as a child he participated in national and international competitions, winning numerous prizes, such as:
- Honourable mention at the JaninaGarscia All-Polish Violin Competition in StalowaWola, 2002
- Honourable Mention at the G. Bacewicz All-Polish Violin Competition in Wroclaw, 2004
- 2nd Prize at the International Chamber Music Festival in Olesnica, 2005
- 3rd Prize at the Stanislaw Hajzer All-Polish Competition in Zielona Gora, 2006
- Scholarship of the Dolnoslaskie Province Marshall at the All-Polish Violin Competition “Young Paganini” in Legnica, 2007
- Honourable Mention at the Karol Szymanowski and Heinrich Wilhelm Ernst International Violin Competition in Wroclaw, 2007
- 3rd Prize at the All-Polish Auditions of Secondary Music School Students in Elblag, 2008
- 3rd Prize at the All-Polish Auditions of Chamber Ensembles in Warsaw, 2009
- 1st Prize at the International Violin Competition Citta di Padova in Italy, 2013.
- 2nd Prize at the International Violin Competition PremioVirtuositePadova in Italy, 2013.
- 2nd Prize at the 8th Stanislaw Serwaczynski All-Polish Competition for Young Violinists in Lublin, 2011
- 5th Prize at the 12th Karol Lipinski and HenrykWieniawski International Competition for Young Violinists in Lublin, 2012
- 2nd Prize at the 7th Michal Spisak International Competition in Dabrowa Gornicza, 2013
- 1st Prize at the 9th International Violin Competition “MusicaInsieme” San Dona di Piave in Venice, Italy, 2014
Moreover he took part in music courses and workshops in Lancut, Jelenia Gora, SzklarskaPoreba, BuskoZdroj, Warsaw, Pulawy, Poznan, Krzyzowa, Glucholazy (Poland) and Goch (Germany), where his professors were WalentynaJakubowska, Georg Michel, MarcinBaranowski, Monika Urbaniak-Lisik, BartoszBryla, Tomasz Tomaszewski, AlonaBayeva, EvgeniaLevina, ZakharBron. In 2011 he was member of the European Union Youth Orchestra, and in the years 2013/2014 he took part in the second edition of the SinfoniaVarsovia Academy. He toured most of the European countries as a soloist, chamber musician or an orchestra member. He was awarded scholarships by the Dolnoslaskie Province Marshall three times, the Minister of Science and Higher Education twice, the Mayor of Poznan and the Dolnoslaskie Music Association.top