Justyna Bidler was born on 5 February, 1991 in Piotrków Trybunalski. She started learning to play the violin at the age of five. From 1998 to 2010 she attended the I. J. Paderewski State Music School in Piotrków Trybunalski under Tomasz Guz. In 2010 she received a diploma with distinction.
She continued her violin study in higher education at F. Nowowiejski Academy of Music in Bydgoszcz under prof. Marcin Baranowski, where she received a Bachelor’s degree with distinction in 2013. In 2015 she graduated study at I. J. Paderewski Academy of Music under prof. Marcin Baranowski and mgr Joanna Kreft, she received Master of Arts designation with distinction.
She has been an award winner of music competitions:
- The second Prize in the 6th J. Garścia All-Polish Competition in Stalowa Wola (2002),
- The third Prize in the 6th All – Polish Violin Competition in Wrocław (2002),
- Twice second Prize in Children Violin Meetings in Płock (2003, 2004),
- The first Prize in the 1st Competition of Young Violinists in Nysa (2004),
- An award in the 1st International Young Violinists Meetings in Płock (2003),
- The third Prize in the T. Wroński Teenager Solo Violin Competition in Tomaszów Mazowiecki (2006),
- An award in the 1st H.W. Ernst and K. Szymanowski Violin Competition in Wrocław (2007),
- The second Prize in the 17th Concorso Internazionale „Vincenzo Scaramuzza” w Crotone – Italy (2014).
What is more, she was also awarded in chamber contests in duet with the guitar and in trio:
- The third Prize in the 1st All-Polish Competition “The Guitar in chamber music” in Tychy (2006),
- The first Prize in the International Festival of the Guitar Music in Trzęsacz (2007),
- The second Prize in Świdnica Competition of Chamber Ensembles (2007),
- Represented Academy of Music in Bydgoszcz at Festival – Competition Concert during the Youth’s Art Festival in Poznań (2012).
She was also a participant of master classes in home country and abroad and improved her skills under such eminent artists as: Marcin Baranowski, Yair Kless, Petru Munteanu, Konstanty Andrzej Kulka, Tomasz Tomaszewski, Piotr Pławner, Ariane Mathäus, Walentyna Jakubowska. In 2014 and 2015 she was an active participant of 11th and 12th edition of Princess Daisy Chamber Arts International Ensemble Festival in Książ Castle – Wałbrzych, Poland. She was also a participant of 3rd edition of Sinfonia Varsovia Academy, which allowed her to work with the Orchestra during concerts and records. She took part in concerts as a soloist and chamber musician in Poland and abroad, among others, in Germany, France, Byelorussia and Ukraine.
In 2009 she was a finalist of the history of music contest.
In 2008 she was granted an Artistic Scholarship of Łódź District Marszałek, and in the school year of 2009/2010 she received a Scholarship for learning achievements granted by the Polish Prime Minister.
Every year during studies she was granted an Academic Scholarship for best students (twice at Academy of Music in Bydgoszcz and twice at Academy of Music in Poznań).
In the academic year 2014/2015 she was granted a Scholarship of the Minister of Science and Higher Education.top