Born in Klodzko. She began her music education at the age of seven at the State Primary Music School in Klodzko with Cecylia Kedzia, MA. She continued to learn the violin in the H. Wieniawski Secondary Music School in Poznan, the so called “Talents’ School”, with Prof. Jadwiga Kaliszewska and Prof. Marcin Baranowski.
During her school years she took part in numerous competitions and was laureate of the following:
- 1st G. Bacewicz All-Polish Violin Competition in Wroclaw, 1992 – 3rd Prize
- 18th Bach Violin Competition in Zielona Gora, 1992 – 1st Prize
- 2nd Stanislaw Serwaczynski All-Polish Competition for Young Violinists in Lublin, 1993 – 4th Prize
- Wielkopolska Performing Competition in Poznan, 1995 – 2nd Prize
- Wielkopolska Performing Competition in Poznan, 1996 – 2nd Prize
- International Kocian Violin Competition in Usti (Czech Republic), 1996 – Honourable Mention
- 3rd Stanislaw Serwaczynski All-Polish Competition for Young Violinists in Lublin, 1996 – 5th Prize
- International Violin Competition in Kloster Schontal (Germany), 1997 – Honourable Mention
During her education she was awarded scholarship of the Children’s Art Foundation, Foundation for the Development of the Klodzko Region, Polish Children’s Fund. In 1997 she was prized by the Ministry of Art and Culture within the Talents Promotion Programme for the Gifted Children And Youth in the category of music.
She graduated from the Poznan School of Music in 2006, where she had studied with Prof. Marcin Baranowski.
She studied in Berlin, at the Universität der Kunste, where she was concertmaster of the Berliner Orchester Sibelius. After performing with Prof. Igor Oistrakh, she became student of the Royal Conservatory in Brussels.
She participated in master classes in Poland, in Lancut, Zagan, Glucholazy, Gdansk, and abroad, in Germany, Austria, and Holland, where she studied with Prof. Wolfgang Marschner, Eduard Schmieder and Herman Krebbers.top