Ewelina Misztal was born in 1995 in Lublin. She started to learn the violin at the age of 7 at the Karol Lipinski Primary and Secondary Music School in Lublin, where her teacher was Katarzyna Kostrzewa MA. She graduated with honours in 2014 and her teacher at that time was Martiros Dawtian MA. She presently studies violin at the Poznan School of Music with Prof. Marcin Baranowski and his assistant Joanna Kreft. She won the following prizes at violin competitions in Poland and abroad:
- 1st Prize at the 5th G. Bacewicz Tournament of Music in Lublin, 2007
- 1st Prize at the 5th Competition of Duets for Children “Duettino” in Warsaw, 2007
- 3rd Prize at the All-Polish Violin Competition “Oskar Rieding – The Best Composer for Children” in Warsaw, 2007
- Honourable Mention at the 11th G. Bacewicz All-Polish Competition for String Ensembles in Lodz, 2007
- 3rd Prize in the category of chamber ensembles at the 12th International Competition “Talents for Europe” in Dolny Kubin (Slovakia), 2008.
- 3rd Prize in the category of chamber ensembles at the 8th J. Zarebski International Music Competition in Lomianki, 2008.
- 1st Prize at the 1st Stanislaw Namyslowski Regional Competition “Violin Miniature” in Zamosc, 2009.
- 3rd Prize at the 2nd All-Polish String Competition for Youth in Elblag, 2011.
- 5th Prize at the 8th Stanislaw Serwaczynski All-Polish Competition for Young Violinists in Lublin, 2011.
- 1st Prize at the 6th All-Polish Festival of Accordion Chamber Ensembles for Primary and Secondary Music Schools in Stalowa Wola, 2013.
She participated in master classes with such professors as Marcin Baranowski, Bartosz Bryla, and Edward Zienkowski. She gave numerous concerts in Poland and abroad. She received scholarship of the President of the City of Lublin, Mayor of the Lublin Province, and Polish Prime Minister.Na początek