Marta Pocztowska was born in 2001 in Konin. She graduated from the I. J. Paderewski State Music School in Konin, where she had studied violin with Jan Szkalski MA. Since 2014 she has studied at the Jadwiga Kaliszewska Secondary Music School in Poznan with Prof. Marcin Baranowski and his assistant, Joanna Kreft.
He was awarded prizes in numerous All-Polish music competitions, such as:
- 1st Prize: 1st Violin Meetings “Start with Bach…”, 2010.
- 2nd Prize: Wielkopolska Performing Competition in Poznań, 2010.
- 3rd Prize: 2nd Violin Meetings “Polish Female Composers” in Wloclawek, 2011.
- 4th Prize: Wielkopolska Performing Competition in Poznań, 2011.
- 2nd Prize: 3rd Inter-Provincial Competition of Performing Polish Miniatures in Kutno, 2011.
- 1st Prize: 3rd Violin Meetings “Polish National Dances” in Wloclawek, 2012.
- 2nd Prize: Wielkopolska Performing Competition in Poznań, 2012.
- 2nd Prize: All-Polish Auditions of Music School Students CEA, 2013.
- 2nd Prize: Violin Meetings “Singing Violin”, 2013.
- 5th Prize: Wielkopolska Performing Competition in Poznań, 2013.
- 4th Prize: 5th Violin Meetings “Polish Miniature”, 2014.
- 2nd Prize: Wielkopolska Performing Competition in Poznań, 2014.
- Distinction 4th All Polish Competition Elblag 2015 Poland
- 2nd Prize at the All-Polish audition for Violinists in Kielce, Poland 2016
- 1st Prize – 13th Violin Competition Zielona Gora Poland 2017
- Laureate – Jadwiga Kaliszewska Festiwal in Poznan, Poland 2018
- Honourable Mention – 7th Wronski Competition for solo violin, Tomaszow Mazowiecki – Poland 2018
- 3rd Prize – All-Polish Violin Competition, Cieszyn Poland 2018
- Laureate – Jadwiga Kaliszewska Festiwal in Poznan, Poland – 2019
- Distinction at All-Polish Cieszyn Violin Competition, Poland, 2019
In 2013 she joined Luslawice Talents Orchestra managed by Krzysztof Penderecki European Centre of Music in cooperation with CEA, made up of most talented students of violin, cello and double-bass in Poland.